Ocean Adventures, the most complete collection of tours in Punta Cana
Ocean Adventures began operations in 2000 with the vision of offering innovative, safe, and quality excursions for visitors to Punta Cana. Today they offer some of the best tours in Punta Cana, something you definitely didn’t want to miss on your visit to Punta Cana
The tours in Punta Cana From Ocean Adventures:
- Bavaro Splash Tour, where visitors drive their speedboat to Snuba, the beautiful local reef. Are you brave enough to drive the speedboat and feel the wind and the splash of the caribbean water?
- Dr. Fish Ocean Spa in Punta Cana, the only spot in the world where guests navigate the Caribbean coast while receiving spa treatments. Also there are yoga sessions; just imagine yourself receiving spa treatment and making yoga in a boat in the Caribbean Ocean. We are sure it’s something that any of your relatives have ever done.
- Caribbean Pirates, fun for the whole Family! Guests enjoy a treasure hunt, swimming with sharks and interacting with rays in a full day of activities. Who’s ready for the adventure?
- Sailing Adventures and Caribbean Sun, sail away on a fantastic catamaran that takes you to paradise where guests can Snorkel in Punta Canaand, Snuba the reef. We dare you to find 5 different types of fishes in the reef.
- The swim with dolphins in Punta Cana with Ocean Adventures offers 3 different experiences. This activity is ideal for all families with kids, teenagers, couples and solo travelers, well, it is for everyone!
A team of more than 100 employees makes it possible for nearly 100,000 guests to enjoy these activities each year and live a unique experience as part of their visit to this destination in the Caribbean.
In 2020 Ocean Adventures joins The Dolphin Company, one of the biggest parks operators in the world. With their now sister park Dolphin Discovery Punta Cana, you can enjoy the activities of Ocean Adventures and a swim with dolphins the same day
Let us ask you ¿Would you do any of the activities from Ocean Adventure when you visit Punta Cana?