Lanyards are Famous in Offices and Schools that Conveniently Help in Carrying Small Objects
Lanyard is anything piece of string or material like chain which helps in holding objects and is worn around neck. Lanyards can carry objects like identity cards in office, pen, whistle, key, mp3 player, cellphone, flashlight, etc. It keeps the person’s hands-free and important objects close by. Lanyards are commonly used in offices, businesses, schools, government agencies, clubs, etc.
Depending upon the requirements there are certain style and design for every lanyard. There are many suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, and wholesalers that provide lanyards to meet your requirements. However, it is not only about quantity, but quality as well. You may get it customized as well. There many kinds of materials used in preparing lanyards, like nylon, polyesters, etc. but cotton lanyards and recycled lanyards are eco-friendly and safe on skin as well.
People are switching to eco-friendly products nowadays. Even in restaurants, movie theatres, department stores, you will find recycled products being used. This helps in keeping environment clean and protect from pollution created by hazardous chemicals. These chemicals and gas that fumes from chemical factories that manufacture plastic products of poor quality actually harm our environment.
Thus, people are switching to recycled products as much as possible. Custom Earth Promos is an ecological company that provides recycled materials likes bags, jotters, USB drives, bottles, seed papers, etc. They also manufacture lanyards from recycled materials. The advantage of doing business with CEP is that the middleman is omitted. This means there isn’t any third party helping you in doing business thereby, CEP is saving money of their customers.
Here are different materials used in making of lanyard –
- Polyester lanyards are commonly used by businesses for promotion and advertising as it is durable and long-lasting. It is soft which doesn’t leave any mark or rashes on neck and available at affordable price.
- Nylon lanyards are of better quality compared to polyester. It has a shiny appearance and printing colored logos on it is easier.
- Tubular lanyards are again a good option for charity events and free giveaways, but not for business purpose if you want colored logo printed on it. It is a durable material, but with flat surface that makes detail colored logos difficult to be imprinted.
- Woven lanyards are best fabric to choose from because they have fine texture. You can stitch or embroider logo on it, which is the finest option for schools where you have to stitch your kids name on it.
- Colorful lanyards are quite famous nowadays because it helps in printing multicolored logo. No matter how colorful the stamp or logo is it can be easily printed through thermal printing.
Manufacturers will give you a product that suits your needs. Various types of imprinting techniques exist that provide different styles and patterns of lanyards. Dye Sublimation is considered the excellent quality for imprinting on lanyards. In this process, the actual material is dyed with the printing logo. This way the logo or the paint doesn’t wear off.
Till date, lanyards are gaining popularity and importance, because it is a convenient object that keeps your hands free to do other tasks. You can carry anything on your lanyard if it is light and small object.